GUEST T's & C's
Please have a read through of Luxury Coastal Escapes Terms & Conditions below before you sign and make payment of the deposit.
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is payable immediately to confirm your booking. No booking is guaranteed until this payment is received and Terms & Conditions are signed. Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your payment is not received within 48 hours, your booking will be cancelled. The breakage deposit of one nights rental will be refunded within 5 working days of your departure, and if a damage claim arises from your stay then we will endeavour to have it resolved as soon as possible and for your remaining deposit to be refunded within 14 working days after your departure. The Guest will be liable for all costs associated with reinstating the home to the original condition and any costs associated with recovery of such additional monies. Accidents happen, so please report any breakages or damage to Luxury Coastal Escapes. If anything is broken, this should be replaced by the Guest to ensure full refund of breakage deposit.
2 The premises is privately owned. In the unlikely event that the property becomes unavailable for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute the property for a suitable alternative or to refund your rental to you in full, Luxury Coastal Escapes will not take responsibility for any situations that we cannot control.
3. No rental refunds will be made in the event that the property is vacated earlier than the period you have you booked for.
4. Payment Refund and/or Booking Cancellation Conditions:
If you cancel in writing 60 days before your holiday commences you will lose your 50% non-refundable deposit
If you cancel in writing between 60 and 40 days before your holiday commences you will lose 80% of your total holiday booking cost. Your breakages deposit will be refunded in full immediately
If you cancel in writing between 40 and 30 days before your holiday commences you will lose 90% of your total holiday booking cost. Your breakages deposit will be refunded in full immediately
If you cancel in writing between 30 and 0 days of your holiday commencing you will lose 100% of your total holiday booking cost. Your breakages deposit will be refunded in full immediately
5. We reserve the right to deduct any amount due in the respect of damage/breakages/loss/theft of any items and specifically any apparent misuse of linen and/or towels from your deposit. You will be notified of any claims within 5 working days of your departure. If the claim amount exceeds the breakage deposit being held at the time of departure then the extra amount will need to be paid by EFT to Luxury Coastal Escapes.
6. No parties, loud disturbances or reckless behavior will be tolerated during your stay at our homes. Should we receive complaints for disturbances, we reserve the right to evict you without a refund. If you depart later than the check-out time, without having permission, you will be charged and held liable.
7 . The holiday home may only be rented if a responsible, mature adult accompanies the group - i.e. no pupil or student groups allowed. These are family homes and will not be rented for party groups. Keys will only be handed over to a responsible adult.
8. The remaining balance of your rental is payable 60 days prior to your arrival by way of bank transfer (EFT). Failure to make final payment will result in cancellation of your booking and forfeiture of your deposit. Kindly be aware that if you are transferring funds outside of South Africa, we will not be held liable for any bank charges. If you need to pay from an International bank account then please make Luxury Coastal Escapes aware of this and we can assist you through Exchange4free for all Forex payments with NO FEES. If you are arriving or booking within the 60 day period, the full amount is due immediately.
9. If you reside outside the Republic of South Africa, and do not have a South African bank account, please advise us of your international bank details in the section above.
10. There are strictly no pets allowed on any of the properties unless with prior permission from Owner. If a pet is found in the property without permission then we will request that it is removed immediately and you could forfeit your deposit if the pet has done any damage or fumigation/extra cleaning is required to the home. If Guests cancel their booking or leave early due to the pet having to be removed there will be no refund for the remaining days.
11. There is strictly no smoking allowed in the homes and if you are found to be smoking inside then you could forfeit your deposit if the smoking has done any damage or fumigation/extra cleaning is required to the home. Please smoke in the designated areas or outside the home.
12. Your booking confirmation will specify the maximum number of people permitted to stay in the accommodation during your holiday. If more Guests are found to be staying in the Property during your stay then they will be asked to leave immediately. If Guests cancel their booking or leave early due to the extra Guests having to be removed there will be no refund for the remaining days. Day Guests are allowed and if you are staying within an Estate then you will be referred to the specific estate rules for Guests and access through the main gates.
13. If your holiday home is within an Estate then you will be advised in advance of the security procedure required upon arrival by Luxury Coastal Escapes. Please note that most of the estates will require one person per group to be present upon arrival with their ID documents. Additional access for other Guests/drivers can be issued but an an additional fee per person will be charged at the Guest expense.
14. All homes will have a Maid service 3- 5 days a week, Monday to Friday 8am until 2pm unless otherwise specified. Maids do not work weekends or public holidays unless arranged by prior booking and the extra cost is agreed. The Maids are there to clean the house and a reasonable amount of dishes. Please note that any washing or ironing will be at your own cost and can be discussed with the Maid directly.
15. Please note that towels and linen are included in your stay. Towels will be changed every 4th day and linen once a week. Any extra linen cleaned will be charged to the Guests account and taken off the breakage deposit.
16. While the Maid’s are experienced we accept no liability for any damage they may cause to your property when providing personal services. If you have delicate or expensive items please advise the Maid’s of this when requesting their services.
17. Luxury Coastal Escapes do offer our Guests additional services from ‘OUR PANTRY’ such as gourmet fresh/frozen meals before arrival, baby equipment hire and dry cleaning. If you do require one of these services or something that is not listed please contact us to discuss further. The holiday seasons are very busy so advance notice is required to ensure availability of all services.
18. We will endeavor to repair any faulty equipment as soon as practically possible after you notify us of the fault. No reduction in rental will be made for delays in repairs beyond our control. We will endeavor to find a substitute appliance when necessary. Please note should there be a faulty appliance and we are notified after hours, we will do our best to have the faulty equipment repaired/replaced at that time, but if it is not possible, it will be done from 8am the next day. In some cases, air-conditioning along the coast will stop working unexpectedly, in the unlikely event that it does, the owner reserves the right to substitute the air-cons with portable air-cons/fans (subject to availability) until such time the air-conditioning can be fixed. Please remember we are only agents and therefore the repair of any appliance has to be approved by the owner of the home before we can arrange repairs/replacements.
19. Your main point of contact for the booking process and during your stay will be Luxury Coastal Escapes. You will be contacted in advance of your arrival to arrange a ‘Meet and Greet’ time at the home. You will be shown around the property, advised on the facilities and important Do’s and Dont’s during your stay. At the end of your holiday you will be met again by a Luxury Coastal Escapes employee for key handover and check out. Please note that check-in is after 2pm on day of arrival and check-out is 10am on the day of departure.
20. We accept no liability in the unfortunate event of injury or death of any person/Guest in occupation of the rented premises. We also accept no liability for any thefts that occur during your occupation. Please contact us if at any stage you have concerns about the security. Any breaches of the security should be reported to the police and the estate security as soon as possible. Please ensure that the alarms (if any) are activated at night and when you are away from the premises.
21. Please remember that every home we offer as part of our carefully curated portfolio is unique and, crucially, someone lives there. Which means that while guests will enjoy the space and comfort of a home while the owner is
away, they must also respect it, and that there will be certain areas that will remain off-limits to them. These areas will be pointed out or marked clearly, areas are normally draws, certain cupboards or entrances to certain areas, garages and rooms.
If the home you are renting is within an estate then there will be Estate Rules to acknowledge and sign either prior to arrival or at check in.
I have read the above and agree to comply with stated conditions. I also confirm that all persons residing within the premises fall under my responsibility for the duration of the stay and that it is my responsibility to ensure they are advised of the conditions and that they comply.
______________________________________________________________ dated / /
Full Name below